Seafront Location, Cultural Destination
A five-star resort that provides you with a different perspective on the destination, a new way of seeing Dalmatia through a selection of unique experiences offered throughout the resort and along this exciting coastline. Discover the unknown, gain cultural insight and see things differently! Each of the 381 guestrooms and suites has floor-to-ceiling windows that open up to large balconies, a 32″ flat screen TV, Wi-Fi and High-Speed Internet Access, separate sofa seating, individually controlled air conditioning, international direct dial telephone lines, a hairdryer and an in-room safe. Enjoy sunset from the comfort of your own balcony.
Situated 8 km south of Split in Podstrana on the Dalmatian Coast, the hotel enjoys a beautiful setting boasting an 800 m stretch of beach with fantastic sea views across to the city and its surrounding islands, with a world-class spa to its name, as well as numerous restaurants and bars.
- Five-star dining experience for an unforgettable stay!
- Full board gourmet meals served with wines and beverages.
- Copious buffets combining pleasure and health and surprises prepared by our inspired kitchen team.
- Our excellent chefs will prepare gourmet meals joined by traditional flavors.
- First class pastry chef will design the beautiful and appetizing desserts.
- Royal Seder dinner with full service.
- Lobby bar open all day offering hot and cold beverages and snacks.
- Lunch boxes for those who are travelling outside on Chol-Hamoed
- Rich Israeli breakfast Themed Buffets
- Kids menu in all meals
- Children and babies meals will be served earlier to adult’s meals on Erev Shabat/Chag
Split is the second largest city in Croatia and central in the Dalmatia region, situated on a peninsula off the coast of the Adriatic Sea. It is an ancient, colourful and popular port city as a tourist destination for many tourists arriving by air, land and sea – by boat and yacht. Possible excursions include the Old Town, Diocletian’s Palace, Ancient Synagogue and Jewish Cemetery. The Krka National Park, the town of Trogir, and a variety of sailing options to the nearby islands, as well as other water sports activities.
- Mashgichim permanently on site.
- Chazan on Chag and Shabbat
- Enrich your spirit with fascinating lectures and Shiurim.
- Content and entertainment
- Torah lessons and lectures
- Simchat Chag – Jewish Music
- World and soul music
- A lively kids club
- Workshops for adults and children
The entire resort is Glatt Kosher LeMehadrin, No kitniot, Non Gebrocht, Shmura Matza under supervision of Rav Nechemia Rothenberg, Vienna